Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
This information is provided not only to comply with the obligations established by the laws regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), Legislative Decree 196/2003, as updated by Legislative Decree 101/2018 (hereinafter “Codice Privacy”) and the relevant provisions of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, but also because for Patelec Group (hereinafter Patelec) is important the protection of personal data and safety of users browsing the website www.patelec.eu .
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person defined as “Data Subject” (hereinafter also “User” ), such as personal data, browsing data, information relating to economic conditions, state of health, lifestyle, and so on.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller, i.e. the subject who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data to which one can contact to exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR, is Patelec Cords and Cables S.r.l., tax code and VAT number IT04443180239, with registered office in via Nazionale n. 6, 15020 Cerrina Monferrato (AL), as parent company of Patelec Group consisting of Patelec Srl, Patelec Elpena Sp. Z oo . and Patelec Ningbo Electric Co., Ltd.
The Data Controller can be contacted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sources and categories of data processed, nature of the provision of data and methods of treatment
The personal data being processed are collected mainly from the User, when the User browses the website or uses the services made available by it. This information analyzes the personal data processed in the various sections of the website and exclusively regulates the personal data processing activities carried out on the same website and not for any other websites to which the User can be referred. The data collected by the website are mainly processed electronically through software and IT procedures suitable for guaranteeing technical and IT security measures (such as, for example, the implementation of the https transmission protocol for the transfer of information entered within of the website).
- Type of personal data
Type of data and nature of the provision
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment (such as for example, the name and type of device that connects to the website). The provision of such data is not mandatory; when the User decides not to provide such data, he will not be able to browse the website and will not be able to access the functions made available by the same.
Purpose of processing
- These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, to check its correct functioning, to improve the quality of the services offered and to optimize the functionality of the website.
- These data are processed to a strictly necessary and proportionate extent to ensure the security of the networks and information passing through them.
Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – Legitimate interest of the Data Controller in maintaining the security of the website and that it is not used in ways that infringe the rights of others or as a channel for the commission of offenses or any fraud (cf. . recital 47 of the GDPR).
The personal data referred to in this section are kept for up to 6 months from collection, except for any opposition by the data subject, which can be exercised at any time in the manner indicated in the “Rights of the data subject” section of this information.
Type of data and nature of the provision
The website hosts a contact area through which the User can forward specific requests by sending messages via e-mail.
This section collects, such as for example, the following types of data: name, surname, email address, telephone number, User message.
The Data Controller cannot carry out any type of control in relation to the information entered in the “Message” field, therefore the Data Controller asks Users not to enter information from which, even indirectly, it is possible to have knowledge of data belonging to categories details referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR. If these types of data are entered, the Data Controller will not take this information into consideration in the feedback formulated and will proceed to delete such data in a secure manner that does not allow its recovery. The provision of data in this area is optional. If the User decides not to provide such data, the same will not be able to forward requests for information to the Data Controller who will therefore be unable to give appropriate feedback.
Purpose of processing
- To respond to requests for information made by Users.
- For the purposes of defense and legal protection of the Data Controller.
Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR – the processing is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject.
Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – Legitimate interest of the data controller to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
For as long as necessary to respond to requests made by Users and until the prescription of rights and legal actions, in order to manage any subsequent requests or disputes between the parties.
- Any recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data and transfer of personal data to a third country or outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The data will be accessed only by duly instructed authorized persons (also with regard to compliance with security measures and confidentiality obligations) pursuant to art. 29 GDPR.
The data will be able to further access, as independent data controllers or Data Processor pursuant to art. 28 GDPR, suppliers, professionals and consultants appointed by the Data Controller.
In particular, but not limited to, they will be able to access the data:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail accounts);
- companies that support the Data Controller in the administration of the website (e.g. the Internet service provider) or to provide the services that the User requests;
- Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon explicit request;
- other companies belonging to the entrepreneurial group for internal administrative purposes on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Company;
To obtain an updated list of the subjects who may become aware of personal data, it is possible to send a communication by email to the address of the Data Controller, taking care to specify the reason for the request. The Data Controller guarantees that personal data will never be disclosed. The data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If it is necessary to transfer the data to a third country located outside the European Economic Area, Patelec guarantees that this transfer will take place only in the presence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or other adequate guarantees provided for by the Laws regarding the protection of personal data (such as the stipulation of standard contractual clauses with the subject who will receive the data and who must in any case ensure that the user’s personal data are subjected to the same level of protection guaranteed by the Data Controller).
- Minor subjects
Minors under the age of 18 must not provide information or personal data to the Data Controller in the absence of the consent of the exercisers of parental responsibility over them. Therefore, Patelec invites all those who exercise parental responsibility over minors to inform them about the safe and responsible use of the Internet and the Web and to put in place any procedures indicated from time to time in relation to the initiatives in which Patelec intends to deal with the data of minors.
- Rights of the Data Subjects
The exercise of the rights indicated in this section is not subject to any formal constraint and is free, except for manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, pursuant to art. 12 (5) of the GDPR.
In relation to the treatments described in this information and pursuant to the GDPR, the User can exercise the following rights:
- right of access to personal data and to all information referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR,
- right to rectify inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete ones,
- right to cancel their data, except for those contained in documents that must be kept by the Data Controller and unless there is a legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- right to limitation of processing where one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR.
- right to object to the processing of their personal data, without prejudice to the provisions regarding the necessity and mandatory nature of the processing for the purpose of establishing the relationship
- right to revoke any consent given for non-mandatory processing of data, without thereby compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it) or the Guarantor Authority of the EU state in which the data subject habitually resides or works, or the place where he is verified the alleged violation, in relation to a treatment that you consider non-compliant.
For all these requests, the User can contact Patelec by sending a communication by traditional mail to the address via Nazionale, n. 6 – 15020 Cerrina Monferrato (AL) or by email at email@example.com.
- Changes to this information
This information is updated on 04/10/2022 Any future changes made to this information will be published on this page. Patelec invites Users to regularly view this page, in order to be updated in relation to any changes. If necessary, the changes made to this information will be notified to the User by e-mail